Porous Graphitic Carbon Nanosheets Derived from Cornstalk Biomass for Advanced Supercapacitors
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 880–889, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Mu, G., Tian, C., Sun, L., Zhou, W., Yu, P., Yin, J. and Fu, H. (2013), Porous Graphitic Carbon Nanosheets Derived from Cornstalk Biomass for Advanced Supercapacitors. ChemSusChem, 6: 880–889. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200990
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21031001, 20971040, 91122018, 21101060, 21101061
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Numbers: 20112301110001, 20112301110002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!