Selective Hydrodeoxygenation of Biomass-Derived Oxygenates to Unsaturated Hydrocarbons using Molybdenum Carbide Catalysts
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 798–801, May 2013
How to Cite
Ren, H., Yu, W., Salciccioli, M., Chen, Y., Huang, Y., Xiong, K., Vlachos, D. G. and Chen, J. G. (2013), Selective Hydrodeoxygenation of Biomass-Derived Oxygenates to Unsaturated Hydrocarbons using Molybdenum Carbide Catalysts. ChemSusChem, 6: 798–801. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201200991
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!