Catalytic Dehydration of Carbohydrates on In Situ Exfoliatable Layered Niobic Acid in an Aqueous System under Microwave Irradiation
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 820–825, May 2013
How to Cite
Wu, Q., Yan, Y., Zhang, Q., Lu, J., Yang, Z., Zhang, Y. and Tang, Y. (2013), Catalytic Dehydration of Carbohydrates on In Situ Exfoliatable Layered Niobic Acid in an Aqueous System under Microwave Irradiation. ChemSusChem, 6: 820–825. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300004
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- 973 program. Grant Numbers: 2013CB934101, 2009CB623506, 2009CB930400
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21073041, 21171041
- STCMS. Grant Numbers: 09DZ2271500, 09JC1400400
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.