Organic Rechargeable Batteries with Tailored Voltage and Cycle Performance
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 794–797, May 2013
How to Cite
Nishida, S., Yamamoto, Y., Takui, T. and Morita, Y. (2013), Organic Rechargeable Batteries with Tailored Voltage and Cycle Performance. ChemSusChem, 6: 794–797. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300010
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Yazaki Memorial Foundation for Science and Technology
- The Japan Securities Scholarship Foundation
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 20110006
- Elements Science and Technology Project
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!