Organic Rechargeable Batteries with Tailored Voltage and Cycle Performance
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 794–797, May 2013
How to Cite
Nishida, S., Yamamoto, Y., Takui, T. and Morita, Y. (2013), Organic Rechargeable Batteries with Tailored Voltage and Cycle Performance. ChemSusChem, 6: 794–797. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300010
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Yazaki Memorial Foundation for Science and Technology
- The Japan Securities Scholarship Foundation
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas. Grant Number: 20110006
- Elements Science and Technology Project
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.