Microscale Gradients of Oxygen, Hydrogen Peroxide, and pH in Freshwater Cathodic Biofilms
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1252–1261, July 2013
How to Cite
Babauta, J. T., Nguyen, H. D., Istanbullu, O. and Beyenal, H. (2013), Microscale Gradients of Oxygen, Hydrogen Peroxide, and pH in Freshwater Cathodic Biofilms. ChemSusChem, 6: 1252–1261. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300019
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- U.S. Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: #N00014-09-1 0090
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: #T32-GM008336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!