A Comprehensive Study on the Activity and Deactivation of Immobilized Lecitase Ultra in Esterifications of Food Waste Streams to Monoacylglycerols
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 872–879, May 2013
How to Cite
Gonçalves, K. M., Sutili, F. K., Júnior, I. I., Flores, M. C., Soter de Mariz e Miranda, L., Leal, I. C. R., Cordeiro, Y., Luque, R. and de Souza, R. O. M. A. (2013), A Comprehensive Study on the Activity and Deactivation of Immobilized Lecitase Ultra in Esterifications of Food Waste Streams to Monoacylglycerols. ChemSusChem, 6: 872–879. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300026
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!