Superior Performance of Metal–Organic Frameworks over Zeolites as Solid Acid Catalysts in the Prins Reaction: Green Synthesis of Nopol
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 865–871, May 2013
How to Cite
Opanasenko, M., Dhakshinamoorthy, A., Hwang, Y. K., Chang, J.-S., Garcia, H. and Čejka, J. (2013), Superior Performance of Metal–Organic Frameworks over Zeolites as Solid Acid Catalysts in the Prins Reaction: Green Synthesis of Nopol. ChemSusChem, 6: 865–871. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300032
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 228862
- Czech Grant Agency. Grant Number: P106/12/G015
- NRF/KICOS. Grant Number: KK-1201-F0
- International Collaboration Programme. Grant Number: KN-1127
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!