Bragg Stack-Functionalized Counter Electrode for Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 856–864, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, J. T., Prosser, J. H., Kim, D. J., Kim, J. H. and Lee, D. (2013), Bragg Stack-Functionalized Counter Electrode for Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 856–864. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300117
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CBET-1234993, CBET-1033017, DMR-1055594
- Penn MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-1120901
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP). Grant Number: NRF-2011-C1AAA001-2011-0030278
- Pioneer Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2008-05103
- Active Polymer Center for Pattern Integration. Grant Number: R11-2007-050-00000-0
- NSF-IGERT fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-0221664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!