Imidazolium-Based Poly(ionic liquid)s as New Alternatives for CO2 Capture
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1500–1509, August 2013
How to Cite
Privalova, E. I., Karjalainen, E., Nurmi, M., Mäki-Arvela, P., Eränen, K., Tenhu, H., Murzin, D. Yu. and Mikkola, J.-P. (2013), Imidazolium-Based Poly(ionic liquid)s as New Alternatives for CO2 Capture. ChemSusChem, 6: 1500–1509. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300120
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Finnish Centre of Excellence Program
- Academy of Finland
- Academy of Finland Sustainable Energy Programme
- Finnish Agency for Technology and Innovation
- Bio4Energy programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!