Functionalization of SnO2 Crystals with a Covalently-Assembled Porphyrin Monolayer
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1031–1036, June 2013
How to Cite
Cristaldi, D. A. and Gulino, A. (2013), Functionalization of SnO2 Crystals with a Covalently-Assembled Porphyrin Monolayer. ChemSusChem, 6: 1031–1036. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300149
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- ITALNANONET. Grant Number: RBPR05JH2P
- RINAME. Grant Number: RBAP114AMK
- University of Catania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!