Ammoniation–Dehydration of Fatty Acids into Nitriles: Heterogeneous or Homogeneous Catalysis?
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2014 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Attribution Non-Commercial NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1478–1489, August 2013
How to Cite
Mekki-Berrada, A., Bennici, S., Gillet, J.-P., Couturier, J.-L., Dubois, J.-L. and Auroux, A. (2013), Ammoniation–Dehydration of Fatty Acids into Nitriles: Heterogeneous or Homogeneous Catalysis?. ChemSusChem, 6: 1478–1489. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300210
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Funded Access
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 241718 EuroBioRef
This article has been cited by:
- 2Fatty acid methyl esters into nitriles: Acid–base properties for enhanced catalysts, Journal of Catalysis, 2013, 306, 30, , , , , ,