Oxygen Vacancy Engineering of Cerium Oxides for Carbon Dioxide Capture and Reduction
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1326–1329, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, S.-C., Su, W.-N., Rick, J., Lin, S. D., Liu, J.-Y., Pan, C.-J., Lee, J.-F. and Hwang, B.-J. (2013), Oxygen Vacancy Engineering of Cerium Oxides for Carbon Dioxide Capture and Reduction. ChemSusChem, 6: 1326–1329. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300219
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-100-2221-E-011-105-MY3, Top University Projects
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 102H451401
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!