Amination of Heteroaryl Chlorides: Palladium Catalysis or SNAr in Green Solvents?
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1455–1460, August 2013
How to Cite
Walsh, K., Sneddon, H. F. and Moody, C. J. (2013), Amination of Heteroaryl Chlorides: Palladium Catalysis or SNAr in Green Solvents?. ChemSusChem, 6: 1455–1460. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300239
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!