Conversion of Carbohydrate Biomass to γ-Valerolactone by using Water-Soluble and Reusable Iridium Complexes in Acidic Aqueous Media
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1163–1167, July 2013
How to Cite
Deng, J., Wang, Y., Pan, T., Xu, Q., Guo, Q.-X. and Fu, Y. (2013), Conversion of Carbohydrate Biomass to γ-Valerolactone by using Water-Soluble and Reusable Iridium Complexes in Acidic Aqueous Media. ChemSusChem, 6: 1163–1167. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300245
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172209
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-J02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!