These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polyethylene-Glycol-Doped Polypyrrole Increases the Rate Performance of the Cathode in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1438–1444, August 2013
How to Cite
Wu, F., Chen, J., Li, L., Zhao, T., Liu, Z. and Chen, R. (2013), Polyethylene-Glycol-Doped Polypyrrole Increases the Rate Performance of the Cathode in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries. ChemSusChem, 6: 1438–1444. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300260
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- National Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220100
- International S&T Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFB63370
- National 863 Program. Grant Number: 2011AA11A256
- New Century Educational Talents Plan of Chinese Education Ministry. Grant Number: NCET-10-0038
- Beijing Novel Program. Grant Number: 2010B018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!