These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polyethylene-Glycol-Doped Polypyrrole Increases the Rate Performance of the Cathode in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1438–1444, August 2013
How to Cite
Wu, F., Chen, J., Li, L., Zhao, T., Liu, Z. and Chen, R. (2013), Polyethylene-Glycol-Doped Polypyrrole Increases the Rate Performance of the Cathode in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries. ChemSusChem, 6: 1438–1444. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300260
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- National Key Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220100
- International S&T Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFB63370
- National 863 Program. Grant Number: 2011AA11A256
- New Century Educational Talents Plan of Chinese Education Ministry. Grant Number: NCET-10-0038
- Beijing Novel Program. Grant Number: 2010B018
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.