These authors contributed equally to this work.
Simulated Moving Bed Chromatography: Separation and Recovery of Sugars and Ionic Liquid from Biomass Hydrolysates
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2083–2089, November 2013
How to Cite
Caes, B. R., Van Oosbree, T. R., Lu, F., Ralph, J., Maravelias, C. T. and Raines, R. T. (2013), Simulated Moving Bed Chromatography: Separation and Recovery of Sugars and Ionic Liquid from Biomass Hydrolysates. ChemSusChem, 6: 2083–2089. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300267
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center. Grant Number: DE-FC02-07ER64494
- University of Wisconsin-Madison BACTER Institute. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER25627
- NIH Grants. Grant Numbers: P41 RR02301, P41 GM066326
- NIH. Grant Number: RR02781, RR08438
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMB-8415048, OIA-9977486, BIR-9214394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!