These authors contributed equally to this work.
Organic Sensitizers Featuring a Planar Indeno[1,2-b]-thiophene for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1425–1431, August 2013
How to Cite
Lim, K., Ju, M. J., Song, J., Choi, I. T., Do, K., Choi, H., Song, K., Kim, H. K. and Ko, J. (2013), Organic Sensitizers Featuring a Planar Indeno[1,2-b]-thiophene for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 1425–1431. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300281
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST) through the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31-2012-000-10035-0
- Engineering Research Council (ERC) MEST program. Grant Number: 2012-0000591
- Converging Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2012K001287
- International Science and Business Belt Program. Grant Number: 2012K001573
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!