These authors contributed equally to this work.
Organic Sensitizers Featuring a Planar Indeno[1,2-b]-thiophene for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1425–1431, August 2013
How to Cite
Lim, K., Ju, M. J., Song, J., Choi, I. T., Do, K., Choi, H., Song, K., Kim, H. K. and Ko, J. (2013), Organic Sensitizers Featuring a Planar Indeno[1,2-b]-thiophene for Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 1425–1431. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300281
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST) through the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31-2012-000-10035-0
- Engineering Research Council (ERC) MEST program. Grant Number: 2012-0000591
- Converging Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2012K001287
- International Science and Business Belt Program. Grant Number: 2012K001573
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.