Production of Dimethylfuran from Hydroxymethylfurfural through Catalytic Transfer Hydrogenation with Ruthenium Supported on Carbon
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1158–1162, July 2013
How to Cite
Jae, J., Zheng, W., Lobo, R. F. and Vlachos, D. G. (2013), Production of Dimethylfuran from Hydroxymethylfurfural through Catalytic Transfer Hydrogenation with Ruthenium Supported on Carbon. ChemSusChem, 6: 1158–1162. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300288
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Catalysis Center for Energy Innovation
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!