Synthesis of α-Amino Acids from Glucosamine-HCl and its Derivatives by Aerobic Oxidation in Water Catalyzed by Au Nanoparticles on Basic Supports
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2259–2262, December 2013
How to Cite
Ohmi, Y., Nishimura, S. and Ebitani, K. (2013), Synthesis of α-Amino Acids from Glucosamine-HCl and its Derivatives by Aerobic Oxidation in Water Catalyzed by Au Nanoparticles on Basic Supports. ChemSusChem, 6: 2259–2262. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300303
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22560764
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). Grant Number: 2012B1610
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!