Synthesis of α-Amino Acids from Glucosamine-HCl and its Derivatives by Aerobic Oxidation in Water Catalyzed by Au Nanoparticles on Basic Supports
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2259–2262, December 2013
How to Cite
Ohmi, Y., Nishimura, S. and Ebitani, K. (2013), Synthesis of α-Amino Acids from Glucosamine-HCl and its Derivatives by Aerobic Oxidation in Water Catalyzed by Au Nanoparticles on Basic Supports. ChemSusChem, 6: 2259–2262. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300303
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22560764
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
- Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI). Grant Number: 2012B1610
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.