these authors equally contributed to the work
Progress in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries: The Effective Role of a Polysulfide-Added Electrolyte as Buffer to Prevent Cathode Dissolution
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2245–2248, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, D.-J., Agostini, M., Park, J.-W., Sun, Y.-K., Hassoun, J. and Scrosati, B. (2013), Progress in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries: The Effective Role of a Polysulfide-Added Electrolyte as Buffer to Prevent Cathode Dissolution. ChemSusChem, 6: 2245–2248. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300313
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP). Grant Number: 20124010203310
- Korea government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2009-0092780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!