these authors equally contributed to the work
Progress in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries: The Effective Role of a Polysulfide-Added Electrolyte as Buffer to Prevent Cathode Dissolution
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2245–2248, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, D.-J., Agostini, M., Park, J.-W., Sun, Y.-K., Hassoun, J. and Scrosati, B. (2013), Progress in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries: The Effective Role of a Polysulfide-Added Electrolyte as Buffer to Prevent Cathode Dissolution. ChemSusChem, 6: 2245–2248. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300313
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP). Grant Number: 20124010203310
- Korea government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2009-0092780
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.