One-step Synthesis of Vertically Aligned Anatase Thornbush-like TiO2 Nanowire Arrays on Transparent Conducting Oxides for Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1384–1391, August 2013
How to Cite
Roh, D. K., Chi, W. S., Ahn, S. H., Jeon, H. and Kim, J. H. (2013), One-step Synthesis of Vertically Aligned Anatase Thornbush-like TiO2 Nanowire Arrays on Transparent Conducting Oxides for Solid-State Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 1384–1391. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300317
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Active Polymer Center for Pattern Integration. Grant Number: R11-2007-050-00000-0
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP)
- Core Research Program
- Energy Efficiency & Resources of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP). Grant Number: 20122010100040
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.