Formation, Molecular Structure, and Morphology of Humins in Biomass Conversion: Influence of Feedstock and Processing Conditions
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: CatchBio
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1745–1758, September 2013
How to Cite
van Zandvoort, I., Wang, Y., Rasrendra, C. B., van Eck, E. R. H., Bruijnincx, P. C. A., Heeres, H. J. and Weckhuysen, B. M. (2013), Formation, Molecular Structure, and Morphology of Humins in Biomass Conversion: Influence of Feedstock and Processing Conditions. ChemSusChem, 6: 1745–1758. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300332
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!