The Mechanism of Glucose Isomerization to Fructose over Sn-BEA Zeolite: A Periodic Density Functional Theory Study
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: CatchBio
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1688–1696, September 2013
How to Cite
Yang, G., Pidko, E. A. and Hensen, E. J. M. (2013), The Mechanism of Glucose Isomerization to Fructose over Sn-BEA Zeolite: A Periodic Density Functional Theory Study. ChemSusChem, 6: 1688–1696. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300342
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- NWO. Grant Number: SH-170-12/SH-231-12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!