The Mechanism of Glucose Isomerization to Fructose over Sn-BEA Zeolite: A Periodic Density Functional Theory Study
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: CatchBio
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1688–1696, September 2013
How to Cite
Yang, G., Pidko, E. A. and Hensen, E. J. M. (2013), The Mechanism of Glucose Isomerization to Fructose over Sn-BEA Zeolite: A Periodic Density Functional Theory Study. ChemSusChem, 6: 1688–1696. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300342
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- NWO. Grant Number: SH-170-12/SH-231-12
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.