Pt Nanoparticles Immobilized on CVD-Grown Graphene as a Transparent Counter Electrode Material for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1316–1319, August 2013
How to Cite
Dao, V.-D., Nang, L. V., Kim, E.-T., Lee, J.-K. and Choi, H.-S. (2013), Pt Nanoparticles Immobilized on CVD-Grown Graphene as a Transparent Counter Electrode Material for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 1316–1319. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300353
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0006120
- Future Core Technology Project. Grant Number: 2E23964-13-045
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!