Pt Nanoparticles Immobilized on CVD-Grown Graphene as a Transparent Counter Electrode Material for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1316–1319, August 2013
How to Cite
Dao, V.-D., Nang, L. V., Kim, E.-T., Lee, J.-K. and Choi, H.-S. (2013), Pt Nanoparticles Immobilized on CVD-Grown Graphene as a Transparent Counter Electrode Material for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 1316–1319. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300353
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0006120
- Future Core Technology Project. Grant Number: 2E23964-13-045
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.