Lanthanide-Doped Upconverting Nanoparticles: Harvesting Light for Solar Cells
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1308–1311, August 2013
How to Cite
Naccache, R., Vetrone, F. and Capobianco, J. A. (2013), Lanthanide-Doped Upconverting Nanoparticles: Harvesting Light for Solar Cells. ChemSusChem, 6: 1308–1311. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300362
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Ministère du développement économique, de l′Innovation et de l′exportation (MDEIE)
- Fonds de recherche du Québec—Nature et technologies (FRQNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!