Ligand Effects on the Hydrogenation of Biomass-Inspired Substrates with Bifunctional Ru, Ir, and Rh Complexes
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: CatchBio
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1737–1744, September 2013
How to Cite
Jansen, E., Jongbloed, L. S., Tromp, D. S., Lutz, M., de Bruin, B. and Elsevier, C. J. (2013), Ligand Effects on the Hydrogenation of Biomass-Inspired Substrates with Bifunctional Ru, Ir, and Rh Complexes. ChemSusChem, 6: 1737–1744. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300363
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.