Crystal-Plane-Controlled Surface Chemistry and Catalytic Performance of Surfactant-Free Cu2O Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Shaping Nanostructures for Applications in Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1966–1972, October 2013
How to Cite
Hua, Q., Cao, T., Bao, H., Jiang, Z. and Huang, W. (2013), Crystal-Plane-Controlled Surface Chemistry and Catalytic Performance of Surfactant-Free Cu2O Nanocrystals. ChemSusChem, 6: 1966–1972. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300376
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB933104, 2010CB923301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173204, 11079033
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!