Comparison of Nanorod-Structured Li[Ni0.54Co0.16Mn0.30]O2 with Conventional Cathode Materials for Li-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 245–252, January 2014
How to Cite
Noh, H.-J., Ju, J. W. and Sun, Y.-K. (2014), Comparison of Nanorod-Structured Li[Ni0.54Co0.16Mn0.30]O2 with Conventional Cathode Materials for Li-Ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 7: 245–252. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300379
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- MEST. Grant Numbers: 2009-0092780, 20124010203310
- Korean government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!