Design of OsII-based Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Influence of Heterocyclic Ancillaries
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1366–1375, August 2013
How to Cite
Hu, F.-C., Wang, S.-W., Planells, M., Robertson, N., Padhy, H., Du, B.-S., Chi, Y., Yang, P.-F., Lin, H.-W., Lee, G.-H. and Chou, P.-T. (2013), Design of OsII-based Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Influence of Heterocyclic Ancillaries. ChemSusChem, 6: 1366–1375. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300417
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2119M-002-008, NSC-98-3114-E-007-005
- UK EPSRC. Grant Numbers: Global Grant EP/K004468, APEX Grant EP/H040218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!