Poly(ethylene glycol)-Based Ionic Liquids: Properties and Uses as Alternative Solvents in Organic Synthesis and Catalysis
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 45–65, January 2014
How to Cite
Cecchini, M. M., Charnay, C., De Angelis, F., Lamaty, F., Martinez, J. and Colacino, E. (2014), Poly(ethylene glycol)-Based Ionic Liquids: Properties and Uses as Alternative Solvents in Organic Synthesis and Catalysis. ChemSusChem, 7: 45–65. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300421
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Institut des Biomolécules Max Mousseron
- Institut Charles Gerhardt
- Pole Chimie Balard
- PRIN 2010-2011. Grant Number: 2010PFLRJR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!