TiO2(B)/Anatase Composites Synthesized by Spray Drying as High Performance Negative Electrode Material in Li-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1312–1315, August 2013
How to Cite
Ventosa, E., Mei, B., Xia, W., Muhler, M. and Schuhmann, W. (2013), TiO2(B)/Anatase Composites Synthesized by Spray Drying as High Performance Negative Electrode Material in Li-Ion Batteries. ChemSusChem, 6: 1312–1315. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300439
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ruhr-University Research School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!