Towards Stable Catalysts for Aqueous Phase Conversion of Ethylene Glycol for Renewable Hydrogen
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: CatchBio
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 1717–1723, September 2013
How to Cite
Koichumanova, K., Vikla, A. K. K., de Vlieger, D. J. M., Seshan, K., Mojet, B. L. and Lefferts, L. (2013), Towards Stable Catalysts for Aqueous Phase Conversion of Ethylene Glycol for Renewable Hydrogen. ChemSusChem, 6: 1717–1723. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300445
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- CatchBio program. Grant Number: 053.70.002
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture, and Innovation
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.