Oxidative Methane Reforming with an Intelligent Catalyst: Sintering-Tolerant Supported Nickel Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2061–2065, November 2013
How to Cite
Deng, J., Cai, M., Sun, W., Liao, X., Chu, W. and Zhao, X. S. (2013), Oxidative Methane Reforming with an Intelligent Catalyst: Sintering-Tolerant Supported Nickel Nanoparticles. ChemSusChem, 6: 2061–2065. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300452
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB201202
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20776089
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!