Toxicity of Ionic Liquids: Eco(cyto)activity as Complicated, but Unavoidable Parameter for Task-Specific Optimization
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 336–360, February 2014
How to Cite
Egorova, K. S. and Ananikov, V. P. (2014), Toxicity of Ionic Liquids: Eco(cyto)activity as Complicated, but Unavoidable Parameter for Task-Specific Optimization. ChemSusChem, 7: 336–360. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300459
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 12-03-33127, MD-4969.2012.3
- Ministry of education and science of Russian Federation. Grant Number: 8453,8572
- Programs of Division of Chemistry and Material Sciences of RAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!