These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Controlled Synthesis of Nanosized Palladium icosahedra and Their Catalytic Activity towards Formic-Acid Oxidation
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Shaping Nanostructures for Applications in Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1923–1930, October 2013
How to Cite
Lv, T., Wang, Y., Choi, S.-I., Chi, M., Tao, J., Pan, L., Huang, C. Z., Zhu, Y. and Xia, Y. (2013), Controlled Synthesis of Nanosized Palladium icosahedra and Their Catalytic Activity towards Formic-Acid Oxidation. ChemSusChem, 6: 1923–1930. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300479
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- University of Wisconsin. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15731
- National Science Foundation (NSF) . Grant Number: DMR-1215034
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- DOE . Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!