These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Controlled Synthesis of Nanosized Palladium icosahedra and Their Catalytic Activity towards Formic-Acid Oxidation
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Shaping Nanostructures for Applications in Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1923–1930, October 2013
How to Cite
Lv, T., Wang, Y., Choi, S.-I., Chi, M., Tao, J., Pan, L., Huang, C. Z., Zhu, Y. and Xia, Y. (2013), Controlled Synthesis of Nanosized Palladium icosahedra and Their Catalytic Activity towards Formic-Acid Oxidation. ChemSusChem, 6: 1923–1930. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300479
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- University of Wisconsin. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15731
- National Science Foundation (NSF) . Grant Number: DMR-1215034
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- DOE . Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.