Efficient Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Molecular Engineering of Donor–Acceptor–Acceptor cationic dyes
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2322–2329, December 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, M., Yang, X., Zhao, J., Chen, C., Tan, Q., Zhang, F. and Sun, L. (2013), Efficient Organic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Molecular Engineering of Donor–Acceptor–Acceptor cationic dyes. ChemSusChem, 6: 2322–2329. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300481
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21076039, 20120102036
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST). Grant Number: 2001CCA02500
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K&A Wallenberg Foundation
- State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. Grant Number: KF0805
- Program for Innovative Research Team of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: LS2010042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!