High-Temperature-Stable and Regenerable Catalysts: Platinum Nanoparticles in Aligned Mesoporous Silica Wells
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Shaping Nanostructures for Applications in Energy Conversion and Storage
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 1915–1922, October 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, C., Maligal-Ganesh, R. V., Li, T., Qi, Z., Guo, Z., Brashler, K. T., Goes, S., Li, X., Goh, T. W., Winans, R. E. and Huang, W. (2013), High-Temperature-Stable and Regenerable Catalysts: Platinum Nanoparticles in Aligned Mesoporous Silica Wells. ChemSusChem, 6: 1915–1922. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300524
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-07CH11358
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC0206CH-11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!