Electrochemical Properties of Yolk–Shell-Structured CuO–Fe2O3 Powders with Various Cu/Fe Molar Ratios Prepared by One-Pot Spray Pyrolysis
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 2299–2303, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, K. M., Hong, Y. J. and Kang, Y. C. (2013), Electrochemical Properties of Yolk–Shell-Structured CuO–Fe2O3 Powders with Various Cu/Fe Molar Ratios Prepared by One-Pot Spray Pyrolysis. ChemSusChem, 6: 2299–2303. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300535
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1B3002382
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!