Direct Synthesis of Sorbitol and Glycerol from Cellulose over Ionic Ru/Magnetite Nanoparticles in the Absence of External Hydrogen
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2090–2094, November 2013
How to Cite
Negoi, A., Trotus, I. T., Mamula Steiner, O., Tudorache, M., Kuncser, V., Macovei, D., Parvulescu, V. I. and Coman, S. M. (2013), Direct Synthesis of Sorbitol and Glycerol from Cellulose over Ionic Ru/Magnetite Nanoparticles in the Absence of External Hydrogen. ChemSusChem, 6: 2090–2094. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300554
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- Executive Unit for Financing Higher Education, R&D and Innovation (UEFISCDI). Grant Number: PN-II-PCCA-2011-3.2-1367
- RealTech. Grant Number: NanoCat 28319
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.