These two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Efficient Chemical and Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation using Nickel Complexes and Salts as Precatalysts
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 127–134, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, G., Chen, L., Ng, S.-M. and Lau, T.-C. (2014), Efficient Chemical and Visible-Light-Driven Water Oxidation using Nickel Complexes and Salts as Precatalysts. ChemSusChem, 7: 127–134. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300561
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Hong Kong University Grants Committee Area of Excellence Scheme. Grant Number: AoE/P-03-08
- Shenzhen Science and Technology Research Grant. Grant Number: JCYJ20120613115247045
- Shenzhen Research Institute
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong UGC Special Equipment Grant. Grant Number: SEG_CityU02
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.