Polyvinylidene Fluoride/Siloxane Nanofibrous Membranes for Long-Term Continuous CO2-Capture with Large Absorption-Flux Enhancement
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 604–609, February 2014
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-F., Wang, C.-S., Ko, C.-C., Chen, C.-H., Chang, K.-S., Tung, K.-L. and Lee, K.-R. (2014), Polyvinylidene Fluoride/Siloxane Nanofibrous Membranes for Long-Term Continuous CO2-Capture with Large Absorption-Flux Enhancement. ChemSusChem, 7: 604–609. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300578
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 101-2221-E-033-055-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!