Infrared Sensitizers in Titania-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells using a Dimethylferrocene Electrolyte
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 2056–2060, November 2013
How to Cite
Daeneke, T., Gräf, K., Watkins, S. E., Thelakkat, M. and Bach , U. (2013), Infrared Sensitizers in Titania-Based Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells using a Dimethylferrocene Electrolyte. ChemSusChem, 6: 2056–2060. doi: 10.1002/cssc.201300582
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP110105312
- Australian Solar Institute
- Victorian State Government. Grant Numbers: DBI-VSA, DPI-ETIS
- Monash University
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Victorian Government
- Bavarian State Ministry of Science, Research, and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!